Im so excited, I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award! I am so grateful, I was nominated by Nicole over at Little Things Blog , You should definitely check out her blog it is full of amazing home decorating blogs. Thanks so much for nominating me!
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason behind the award.
Include the banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
“An award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger”
- What song are you playing on repeat these days?
You’ve got to love a little bit of Guns N Roses- Sweet child of mine.
- Do you have any family or personal traditions you partake in during the holiday months?
On Christmas day my family meets at my grans house to spend the morning together and then we visit my other gran and grandad for Christmas dinner that’s been a tradition for as long as I can remember
- If you could go back in time and experience any decade from the 1900’s, which one would you visit and why?
Im a big fan of the 80’s I always have been so it has to be then.
- When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog in July 2016 and I started it to help me get back on track with myself and to give me something I could do as a hobby.
- Do you have any goals that you’ve set for your blog?
I feel like any goals I had set i’ve already met, I never expected my blog to come this far
- If you had to describe the decorative style of your home/personal space in three words, what would they be?
An organised Mess.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
oh tricky one, probably Dave Franco I loved him in now you see me
- What is/was your favourite subject in school and why?
Art, I was such an arty person I still love doodling away
- Would you rather spend a week long vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
Its been awhile since I had a holiday so I gotta say beach
- What is the last book that you read? Describe it briefly.
Its been a while since I’ve read but I think it was the Disney Twisted tales: Once upon a dream. The book shows how sleeping beauty never woke up and instead had to fight her way out of maleficent magic to escape, I haven’t quite finished it yet but so far so good!
- What is the theme of your blog?
- What made you interested in that theme?
- What is your favourite decade of music?
- If you could have one superpower what would it be?
- What is your favourite season/holiday?
- If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be and why?
- Which fictional place would you like to visit?
- What is a skill you would like to learn?
- What’s your ideal way to spend a weekend?
- What’s your favourite possession?
My nominees are:
Hope you all liked this post for a little change, i know my schedules still a little off but hopefully everything will be back to normal next week.