so this recipe was high on my list to try mainly because it was such a simple recipe and i had a different fudge recipe with a long list of ingredients and it was a complete failure for me. so this one was like my second chance, and with how simple it was i had a good feeling about it.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 510g White chocolate
- Caramel sauce (I made my own but you can buy a can)
- If you are making it from scratch I recommend making the caramel sauce first.
- Prepare a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Chop the white chocolate into a bowl and pour the can of condensed milk over the top.
- Microwave that 15 seconds at a time until fully melted, then pour it into the baking tray smoothing it down with a spoon.
- Take the caramel sauce and add spoonful’s all around the baking tray and with a toothpick or something similar mix the caramel around to make a swirl pattern.
- Set that in the fridge for roughly 2 hours then cut into squares and enjoy it.
This is by far the best thing I have ever made. It tasted amazing, and as soon as it was finished I really wanted to make more of it.
You guys really need to try this one, it’s so good!