So ive been wanting to make one of these jars for months, I have no idea why it has taken me so long but I bought the items I needed and finally made it!
You will need:
- Stones (blue and white)
- Jar with a lid
- Fake grass
- Clay shells and starfish (from the previous blog)
- Glue gun
- Start by putting some stones into the jar filling it up about a quarter of the way.
- Using the glue gun, glue a few pieces of the fake grass to make a little bunch and then add it into the jar. You might need to use tweezers to help with this.
- Take the shells, coral, and starfish made from the last blog and put them into the jar. I had to glue the starfish into place.
- Add in a few more stones to fill in any gaps.
There we have it! I absolutely love these jars, they look so cute and I’m not gonna lie I really like the starfish.
Hope you all like this, I’ll see you next time