Today i’ll be showing you how to make some gluten free shortbread. Honestly i made this because my mum really likes it and she wanted me to make her some so here we are
- 250g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- Pinch of salt
- 150g Butter (cut into cubes)
- 90g Caster sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C and prepare a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the Flour and salt together, then using your hands rub in the butter and once combined stir in the sugar.
- Add the dough to a tray and press it flat, I used glass to get it smoother.
- Mark lines into the dough with a knife to section the shortbread and then mark it with a fork to help the steam escape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a golden brown colour. once baked allow it to cool in the tray.
There we have shortbread. This didn’t last long at all in my house I think I had one or two bits and then the rest was gone. But I don’t mind that means it tasted good so I’m happy!
Hope you guys enjoyed this, I’ll see you next time!