This recipe I’m going to share with you was a request from my sisters future hubby (They get married in October, It’s so exciting!!). He likes sweets a lot so he wanted me to try make this for him and it looked really good so I thought why not, let’s go for it.
- 150g Butter
- 400g milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 150g Crushed Digestive Biscuits
- 100g mini Marshmallows
- Crème Eggs (3 or 4 Chopped up and 2 halved to decorate)
- Icing sugar and water mix ( split into 2 bowls)
- Yellow food colouring
- Chop up the milk chocolate into small chunks and place into a large bowl. Melt the butter in a microwave until hot then pour it over the chopped chocolate mixing it until the chocolate is melted.
- Leave to cool a little and then add the golden syrup, crushed biscuits, and the mini marshmallows. Once it is a lot cooler add in the chopped up creme eggs and mix them through. Place into a tray with baking paper and smooth out with a spoon, top with the halved creme eggs.
- Make up your icing mixture with water and split into 2 bowls, in one of the bowls add yellow food colouring. Drizzle the white icing over the top of the crème egg rocky road and then drizzle with the yellow. Allow to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
This turned out amazing! It tasted so good and it was really easy to make. Really I think everyone should make this at least once because it’s so good.
So I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you try it out.
See you next time,