I’ve made so many different cakes and cupcakes on my blog and I’ve realise that I’ve never really just posted my recipe on its own so here it is.
- 200g caster sugar
- 200g Butter
- 3 Medium eggs
- 200g Self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Vanilla Extract
- Pre heat your oven to 190°C and prepare either your cake tin or your cupcake cases.
- Mix the sugar and butter together until it is light and fluffy
- Add the eggs in one at a time along with the vanilla, mix until smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder a little at a time mixing until it’s well combined
- Put the mixture into the Cake tin/Cupcake cases and bake for 20-30 minutes.
Hope you all find this useful, see you next time!