Sorry for the day late upload but i had a busy day yesterday with helping my sister make things for her wedding and also going with her to her dress fitting. She looked amazing and i cant wait to see her on the day !!
If you’ll remember back a few weeks ago I made the Gluten Free pizza dough but I never actually made a pizza, I just made pizza roses instead. So todays blog will be me making a gluten free Pizza.
- Gluten free Pizza dough
- Green pesto
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Any other toppings you want to add. (we had quite a few)
- Dust your countertop with Gluten free flour and then split your dough into as many pizzas as you are making, in my case I was making 3 pizzas. Then roll them out to the size you want.
- Once you’re happy with the size transfer it to a tray to cook and place it in the over at 180°C for about 10 minutes just to cook the pizza dough a little.
- Now for the fun part you can put on your sauce base, we couldn’t decide what to have so we made a half pesto and half pizza sauce.
- Then add your cheese and whatever other toppings you like, I had a cheese, ham, and red onion. My mum and dad basically had a bit of everything on theirs.
- Cook that in the oven for roughly 15 minutes and then serve.
This was a great recipe the dough didn’t taste like it was a gluten free one and the pizzas turned out great! So this is another on that I will 100% be making again
Hope you enjoyed this one, and I’lll see you next time!