So my friend was surprised when I told her I had never tried pesto before so I promised her that I would make something with pesto so I could try it, and here we are!
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- Jar of green pesto
- Tomato puree (You can use a tomato sliced too if you would prefer)
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Place your chicken fillets into a baking tray.
- Spoon some of the pesto onto the chicken and spread it out with the spoon.
- Using either tomato puree or sliced tomato place that over the top of the pesto.
- Then I love cheese so I probably put a bit too much on but yeah next step is to bury the chicken in cheese. Or if you’re not like me just sprinkle a little over the top.
- Bake that in the over at 180°C for 30-40 minutes and then serve.
I was originally going to make the pesto from scratch but then I realised that you need a food processor which I do not have so yeah, I just bought a jar of it. Still worked out well!
Hope you liked this one, see you next time,