But this time we will be making a side dish in the slow cooker rather than a main meal, I just served it with some chicken and it was brilliant.
- 2 lbs Baby potatoes halved
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- ¼ cup of spring onions
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Sour cream for drizzling
- Line a slow cooker with tin foil and spray with cooking oil. Add half of the potatoes, cheese, garlic, bacon, spring onions, and the paprika. Season with salt and pepper then repeat.
- Cover and cook on high until the potatoes are soft (5 to 6 hours roughly). Then roughly half an hour before serving top with more cheese
- Serve with some sour cream drizzled over the top and enjoy.
I love potatoes so much so this recipe was just the best thing I have ever made! Really you should try this one out
Hope you enjoyed this and I’ll see you next time,