This little DIY is a great way of decorating a room or even adding a little personal touch to a gift for someone.
You will need:
- Wool (As many colours as you like)
- Glue gun
- Draw your letter onto the cardboard and then cut it out. I used two pieces stuck together just to give the cardboard extra strength to it.
- When you’re happy with your letter you can start wrapping the wool around the letter securing it with the glue gun if you need to.
- You might need to cut your letter a bit to make it easier for you to wrap the wool around like I had to do at the top of the R. If you need to do that you can glue it just before you finish wrapping that way you can cut the string and feed it through to wrap it.
- At the end I added a little bit of decoration to it by adding on a pom pom onto the corner.
These little DIY’s are simple but effective, they’re such a great way to personalise something.
Hope you enjoyed this DIY, See you next time.