Welcome to part 2 of the pizza blogs where I’ll be showing you how to make pizza Roses!
If you missed the first part of making the pizza dough you can check it out here!
- Pizza Dough (Link to the recipe here)
- Pepperoni Slices
- Garlic butter
- Preheat oven to 200°C and spray a muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle shape at about ¼ inch thick. Cut into strips roughly 20cmx6cm.
- Brush half of the dough with garlic butter then add the pepperoni slice so they slightly overlap, next add strips of cheese at the bottom of the pepperoni.
- Fold up the bottom half of the dough strip pressing down slightly, then roll up the dough from one end to the other and place into the muffin tray.
- Cover with cling film for 20 minutes until they have slightly puffed up. Next you want to bake them for 15 minutes then cover them with tinfoil and bake for another 5 minutes.
I’m so glad I made these, although they didn’t all turn out looking exactly like roses there were a good few that didn’t look to bad and they all tasted great.
Hope you all enjoyed this one, I’ll see you next time!