I had never tried a bath bomb before in my life until my friend bought me one for my birthday in January there, and since that i grew a little obsession to them. So what better way to give in to my new love for bath bombs than to make them myself!
You will need:
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup Epsom Salts
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoon Lavender essential oil
- 3 teaspoon olive oil
- Large Bowl
- Small bowl
- Bath bomb mould
- Place the baking soda, citric acid, and Epson salts into the large bowl and mix with the whisk.
- In the smaller bowl combine the water, essential oil, and the olive oil.
- Add the liquid mixture into the dry mix a little bit at a time mixing well with the whisk.
- Pack the mixture into the round moulds pressing the two sides together then secure it together with tape or an elastic band.
- Allow some time to dry and then remove it from the mould.
There we have it! You can also add food colouring to the liquid ingredients to make your baths more colourful. But this was really fun to make and super relaxing to use it too!
Hope you liked this, see you next time!