For the next Easter blogs I have another recipe for you, I’ll be making this Easter chocolate bark. I seen a few variations of this all over Pinterest and I wanted to try it.
You will need:
- 4 (100g) bars of white chocolate
- Food colouring (Red, Purple, Blue, Orange)
- Mini eggs
- This is optional, but I didn’t have a tray the correct size so I made one from tin foil at the correct size and I placed it into a larger tray to support the sides.
- Heat some water in a saucepan at a medium to high heat and place a heat proof bowl on top of that making sure the water doesn’t touch the bowl.
- Look out 4 small bowls to mix the colouring into a small amount of the chocolate.
- Cut the chocolate bars into chunks and place them in the heat proof bowl mixing continuously until the chocolate has melted.
- Put 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate into each of the smaller dishes and add the food colourings to each one.
- Pour the white chocolate into the tray (the tin foil one) and smooth it out with the spoon. Next take one colour at a time and drizzle it over the top, repeat this with all the colours and then top it with mini eggs
You can also add other types of sweets as well as the mini eggs, you can personalise it however you like. Hope you all enjoyed this simple Easter chocolate bark, see you next time.
Have a great Easter everyone !