My Easter count down has started!! That means one thing… Easter Blog time. This is the perfect little decorations for Easter and they can be customised however you like. They are really easy to make and you could make them with kids to make it more fun too.
You will need:
- A4 white paper
- String ( as many colours as you like)
- Coloured pens/pencils
- Tape or glue
- Take your sheet of A4 paper and Fold it in half so the two long ends are touching.
- Draw your Easter pictures (make sure when you’re drawing the characters that the top of them is the part at the fold in the paper), I decided to go for a little bunny, an egg, and a chick. Once you’re happy with your drawings you can colour them however you like and then cut them out
- Get your coloured string together and tie it in a knot at the ends leaving enough space for the drawings.
- Unfold the drawings and put the string in between the fold then secure the drawings into place with tape or glue. Then hang up and you’re done.
Also if you aren’t a fan of drawing then there are plenty drawings online that you could just print out and colour or have kids colour. Either way this is a super cute Easter decoration, hope you all enjoyed this and let me know what characters you would have on yours.