Since St Patrick’s day is Friday this weeks posts will have a St Patrick’s day Theme!
So the first post of the week will be Paper Shamrocks. These are super cool, I seen them on Pinterest and just had to try them out.
You will need:
- Green Card
- White Card
- Hot Glue gun
- Cut 2 strips of the Green card 30cm long by 2 cm thick, another 2 strips of green card 20 cm long by 2 cm thick, and finally the white card 25cm long by 2cm thick.
- Line them up going from the smallest green, white, the 2 large greens, the other white, and then the last small green. Stack them together from left to right and then staple them all together at the bottom to hold them together.
- Pull the smallest strips down together where you last stapled the card together and secure them in place with a staple. Do this with the white strips and then the other green strips.
- Repeat these steps until you have 3 of these in total.
- Cut a strip of paper and fold it in half to act as the stem of the shamrock. Using the glue gun secure it all together.
There we have it, really simple and a great decoration for parties. If you want to hang them on the wall all you have to do is tie some string around them and tie it at the top.
Next blog of the week i have for you is a baking one so i’ll see you then!