I’m happy to say that I have more cooking posts for you all this week. I absolutely love trying out new recipes and these two recipes i have to show you are pretty easy and taste great.
- Potatoes (I used 2 small to medium potatoes)
- Ham slices
- Chopped Parsley
- Double cream
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and oil your muffin tin so that nothing will stick.
- Peel and slice your potatoes at roughly 3mm, then season them with salt and pepper. After that chop your ham into small strips then grate the cheese. (I didn’t really have measurements for the ingredients I just judged it myself)
- Start the layering process by placing the potato at the bottom, add a layer of ham on top of that, then a layer of the grated cheese, then a sprinkle of parsley. For the last layers place another layer of potato then top that with the grated cheese.
- Add the egg into a measuring jug or a bowl then add roughly a quarter cup of the double cream and lightly mix them together. Once you’ve prepared that pour it on top of the layers we just made.
- Cover with tin foil and cool it for 45 minutes, then remove the foil and cook for another 15 minutes
They do take a long time to cook but they do taste really amazing, and when I first seen this recipe it was originally a one dish bake. I just decided I wanted smaller portions of it so I made it in muffin tins instead. I had so much fun making these recipes so I hope you enjoyed this one and I’ll see you next time.