Today I’m going to show you two simple ways of making origami, the first will be a heart and the second will be a little penguin
I thought it would be great to use leftover wrapping paper that way it’ll have a cool pattern
So lets start with the heart:
- Start with a square of paper pattern side facing down. Fold down one of the corners so that the point is touching the centre.
- Fold the other side so that the point is touching the centre of the other fold.
- Fold up the side so that it aligns with the centre fold line.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Fold back the edges like shown
- Then fold down the top points
- Start with the square pattern side facing up.
- Fold the bottom corner over as shown in the picture
- Fold the corner of that point down to make a little beak.
- Turn it over so the pattern is facing down.
- Fold the left and right sides like shown in picture 6
- Then fold them back out so that from the front it looks like picture 8
- Using a marker pen draw a little face
There we have it. These are really simple and I love the little penguin it’s so cute!
I hope you enjoyed this, ill see you next time.