So it’s getting closer to Christmas how exciting!
To help everyone keep track of the days I’ll be making a really simple Christmas Countdown DIY!
You will need:
- Glue gun
- Paints (or whatever you choose to use)
- String or twine
- On your card measure out 20 rectangles with the sizes 6cmx9cm.
- Once you have them you can either use a hole punch or use a scalpel to cut holes at the top of the rectangles
- Next thing you want to do is draw the numbers from 0 to 9 onto the cards (you should have 2 sets of 0 to 9) and decorate them for Christmas using paint or pencils ( for this I used water colour paints)
- Cut some of the string or twine to about 8cm long and repeat that so you have 4 strands of string.
- Feed the sting through the holes you have made and tie a knot loosely so there is space for the cards to move.
- Next thing you want to do is make a stand for the cards you have made. To do this measure out a rectangle of cardboard 13cmx18.5cm and cut that out.
- Fold that in half so you now have a triangle shape. To support it more cut out a piece of cardboard 8cmx13cm
- Using your glue gun glue the triangle shape together. You can either use your glue gun or double sided tape to attach the cards to the structure and you’re done.
So there you have it, really simple craft idea for anyone over the Christmas time!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this, see you next time