I’m back trying out my cooking skills with a new recipe that I’ve never made before so I’m looking forward to this one!
In my family I’m the one that’s the Baker and my older sister is more the cook. Don’t get me wrong we are both good at baking and cooking but she definitely tops my cooking skills, but I want to practice so today I’ll be making Chicken in a creamy parmesan sauce.
- Place the chicken fillets between Clingfilm and using a rolling pin lightly hit it until it is thinner and flatter.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium to high heat. Add the flattened chicken to the pan and cook until its light brown on both sides and cooked through. Once cooked set it to the side. (I also decided to cut the chicken up before putting it back into the sauce)
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add a little of the chicken stock just to unstick the garlic from the pan and give it a little mix.
- Add the rest of the stock, the cream, sundried tomatoes, and the cheese into the pan and bring it to a boil for about a few minutes continuing to mix.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the sauce until it thickens.
- Mix the chicken into the sauce and season it with salt and pepper. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley.
I decided to serve this on top of some rice and it tasted great, you could always replace the rice with some pasta and that would taste great too!
I can honestly say that I will 100% be making this recipe again, I made it for me and my mum and she loved it too. So this will be staying in my recipe book for a long time.
I hope you all enjoyed this recipe, I’ll see you for the next one!