so another baking project with a different type of cupcakes, this time i’m going to make white chocolate cupcakes.
You will need:
- Pre heat Oven to 190C and prepare your cupcake cases
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over a pan of hot water. You can also add a little bit of water in the bowl with the white chocolate this way you don’t need to use oil.
- Mix the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs together in a separate bowl and add the vanilla, once you’ve done you can add this mixture into the butter and sugar mix.
- Next sift in the flour a little at a time mixing well and then add in the melted white chocolate.
- Put the mixture into the cupcake cases just over a quarter full. ( I might have filled my cases a little too much, its okay though they still turned out okay)
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes.
- Chop up your strawberries to very small chunks. add softened butter to a bowl and add the icing sugar until the taste and texture is how you want it then mix the strawberries through the mix. Again you might need to make more depending on how many cupcakes you have made.
- put the mixture into a piping bag with whatever nozzle you choose. Because this mix has the strawberries in it the mix may get stuck in the bad a little because the strawberries will be blocking it, you can use a cocktail stick to unblock it if needed. then top with strawberries.
Hope you all enjoyed this weeks cupcake baking, next weeks will be special themed posts.
See you next week,