Hey guys !
so i though id stick with more baking this week because i enjoy it and i wanted to try things ive never made before. i’ve actually never made chocolate cupcakes before, which is surprising to me, i bake all the time how have i never made these before?
okay so starting off you will need:
1. Pre heat Oven to 190°C and prepare your cupcake cases onto a tray.
2. In a bowl mix the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl and add in the vanilla and add to the mix a little at a time.
4. Next sift in the flour and cocoa powder a little at a time mixing well.
5. Pour the mixture into the cupcake cases just over a quarter full and Bake for 20- 30 minutes
1.add the softened butter to the bowl and add as much icing sugar as you want, Really its just about getting the butter icing to the taste and texture that you want. ( you might need to make more of the mixture up depending on your piping)
2. Put the butter icing mix into a piping bag with the nozzle of your choice. The way i pipe onto the cupcakes is by starting from the outside and working your way inside. Then once you’ve done that you just add a strawberry on top to decorate.
This is how my cupcakes turned out.
I hope you enjoyed this post, i’ll be back with another baking trial during the week.
See you then,