It’s time to have my second try at making a dog treat that my dog will actually like. Wish me luck!
- 100g Sweet potato
- ¾ cup and 1 tablespoon of Gluten free Flour
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 egg beaten
- Pre-heat your oven to 170°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
- Peel the sweet potato and chop it into chunks. Boil the potato to cook it until its soft then mash it up until it is smooth.
- Measure out and add the sweet potato, flour, oats, and honey to a bowl and mix well.
- Lightly flour a worktop surface and rolling pin then empty the dough onto the surface, Roll it out to about ¼ of an inch thick. Cut out your biscuits using your cookie cutters and place them onto the baking tray.
- Lightly brush the tops of the biscuits with the beaten egg and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
While I was baking these this is what cheeks was busy doing, yip sleeping. Another one of his favourite hobbies.
Well, I broke up the biscuit (because they were a bit too big for him to eat but it was the smallest cutter size I had) and put it down in front of him again he sniffed it and looked away.
Later on when my sister came in he got excited and picked up the biscuit but he just dropped it again. Oh well
Unsuccessful yet again, I guess he is just too fussy but at least i tried.
Well maybe I’ll find something else to try him with another time.
See you next week,