This weeks blog posts are going to have Diy projects that are so simple to make but not only will they look good to display but they are actually functional!
so for this week i’ll be making a Popsicle stick hexagon shaped shelf.
You will need:
- Popsicle sticks ( amount depends on the size you want)
- Hot glue gun
- Paint of your choice
- Firstly you want to spend a little bit of time to position the layout of your Popsicle sticks until you’re happy with the shape of them.
- You can start gluing them together by making sure that every second stick is on top of the last one. In the picture below the highlighted blue sticks are on top of the yellow ones.
- Keep doing this until you’re happy with the width of the shelf or until it is as large as you want it to be. These pictures show the overlapping of the Popsicle sticks better and the process of adding them on top of the others.
- Once you’re happy with how it looks and the glue has all dried you can now decorate it. You can do this with paint or by using a varnish, It really depends on how you want it to look. I decided to paint mine black with white dots over it.
(Make sure you paint between the Popsicle sticks because the natural colour will stand out)
So this was a super simple project that doesn’t take much time to do and very little materials to make.
Hope you guys enjoyed this project, see you next time for another simple but useful Diy Project,